--------------------------
Ready - "Blue troll here." -蘭色巨魔在此。(憂郁巨魔在此。)(這家夥太喜歡連讀了,聽起來象bluejoinleya)
Warcry - "Flames for Sul'jin!" -為了Sul'jin!
What1 - "Fire it up man." -點火,夥計們!(這家夥喜歡把man念成mang)
What2 - "What you want me burn?" -要我把什麽燒掉?
What3 - "yo" -唷!
what4 - "we be ?learn" -(*實在聽不懂,資料也找不到。。*)
What5 - "Ya, ya, what is it?" -ya,ya,什麽,什麽?
Yes1 - "You the boss." -妳是老大。
Yes2 - "In fuego(?) baby." -,寶貝。
Yes3 - *laughs* "Sounds good to me man." -*大笑*聽起來不錯哈哈
Yes4 - "I be down with that." -我來把他打倒
Yes5 - *laughs* (象豬拱鼻子的聲音)
YesAttack1 - *laughs* (high pitched) -*大笑*(聲音更尖的笑)
YesAttack2 - "Catch!" -點著了!
YesAttack3 - *laughs* (發神經似的笑聲)
YesAttack4 - "Take this." -嘗嘗這個!
SuicideAttack - "The ends justify the means." -(自殺攻擊)只有結果才能證明方法的真確性。
Pissed1 - "Hey, shut up. The bat can't hear where he's going." -嘿,閉嘴!蝙蝠在飛行的時候是聽不到的。
Pissed2 - "I can see your house... burning." -我能看到妳的房子。。。在燃燒!
Pissed3 - "Nana nana nana nana" (to tune of Batman) "Ha! Me!" -“nananaaaaa”(《蝙蝠俠》的曲子?)哈 !我!
Pissed4 - "My balls are burning." -(非常可憐的哭聲)我的下面在燃燒.
Pissed5 - "Tell my wife I..." *crash* -告訴我妻子我。。。。*爆裂聲*
靈魂行者 Spirit Walker
--------------------------
Ready - "The spirit of the earth guide me." -大地之靈指引著我。
Warcry - "The fury of the ancients is upon you " -古代人的憤怒就在妳的頭頂。
What1 - "The spirits suround me." -靈魂圍繞著我。
What2 - "I answer the call." -我響應靈魂的召喚。
What3 - "What troubles you?" -什麽讓妳煩擾?
what4 - "I dreamed of this" -我常夢見,
What5 - "I am one with the earth." -我是大地的壹分子。
Yes1 - "Just as i ." -
Yes2 - 獸人語
Yes3 - "I see." -我明白。
Yes4 - "It is destined." -壹切已經註定。
Yes5 - "MotherEarth guide me" -大地母親指引我。
YesAttack1 - "Return to the earth!" -回歸塵土吧!
YesAttack2 - "?head!" -!
YesAttack3 - 獸人語
Pissed1 - "Death, is not the end." -死亡,並不意味著終結。
Pissed2 - "With all spirits in the meterial world." -在這物質世界中的所有靈魂啊。
Pissed3 - "I say all you gonna make me lose my mind upon here." -我說妳這家夥就是要讓我不能集中精神啊!
Pissed4 - "My old friends all ask for appointment." -我的老朋友們總是要求會面。(那些死了很久的老朋友們)
Pissed5 - "Feel my mood of fury!"*niier* -感受我的憤怒!*很輕聲的牛叫聲*
Pissed6 - "Yes,the spirit is talking to me;*biir*oh,yes.they coming in clearly;*biiep*ah,aother forming into a gases material; *piirrr* i can actually see them now; *purrrr* the spirit is very powerful today." -(這句話就純粹是惡搞了)靈魂在與我交談,(*壹種在wc裏才有的那種聲音*)oh,yes,(很爽的語調)它們出來的聲音非常清楚;(*更響的壹聲 *),啊現在是以氣態的形式,(*很難聽的長長的放p聲*);我現在能很清楚的看到它們了;(*很響的又壹聲*)靈魂們今天好象非常活躍。
暗影獵手 Shadow Hunter (口音很重,喜歡把thing念成ding)
--------------------------
Ready - "Want to see somethin' real scary?" -想來點真正讓人驚慌的玩意兒?
Warcry - "It be the mad time man." -這真是壹個瘋狂的時代。
What1 - "Who do I kill first?" -先來幹掉哪個?
What2 - "Where our enemies be hidin'?" -我們的敵人藏身在哪裏?
What3 - "Use my power." -以我的力量。
What4 - "Direct my blade." -指引我的利刃。
What5 - "Who be my next victim?" -接下來誰受死?
Yes1 - "Move faster." -行動更快些。
Yes2 - "It be a pleasure." -很樂意。
Yes3 - "Right." -的確。
Yes4 - "pasdingo,man"獸人語
Yes5 - "We be jammin'." -我們陷入了困境。
Yes6 - *laughs*
Yes7 - "Ya man." -年輕人。
YesAttack1 - "My blade be thirsty." -我的刀刃渴望殺戮。
YesAttack2 - "I pity the fool." -我真為那些愚蠢的家夥感到可憐。
YesAttack3 - "Killin' be easy." -將他殺死,簡單。
YesAttack4 - "Die!" -死吧。
Pissed1 - "Keepin it real, up in the feel." -保持真實,
Pissed2 - "Your commander is a fool." -妳的指揮官是個傻瓜。
Pissed3 - "Call me for your free reading." -有免費閱讀的話請叫上我。
Pissed4 - "You're the baddest soul in town man." -妳是整個部落最糟糕的靈魂,小子。
Pissed5 - "Humans. They think they know everything." -人類,他們總以為自己無所不知。
Pissed6 - "You lack discipline." -妳缺乏紀律。
Pissed7 - "Stop whinin'." -別再抱怨了,年輕人。
Pissed8 - "Look at me. I'm happy." -(聽起來壹點也不高興的語調)看看我。我多開心。
Pissed9 - "Ooh, Baby." -喔,孩子。
Part.Four:Undead 不死族~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
地穴領主 Crypt Lord
--------------------------
Ready - "From the depths I come." -我從深淵而來!(我從深奧中來!)
Warcry - "For the frozen throne." -為了寒冰王座!
What1 - "Speak." -講。
What2 - "I have heard the summons." -我已聽到了召喚。
What3 - "Time is fleeting." -時間飛逝。(它是古老的蜘蛛帝國的皇帝)
What4 - "My might cannot be matched." -我的威力無可匹敵!
What5 - "I serve only the frozen throne." -我只為寒冰王座服務!(我只出現在資料片中。)
Yes1 - "I'll see to it." -我會註意的。
Yes2 - "By Nerub." -源於Nerub(蜘蛛帝國)。
Yes3 - "Indubitably." -毫無疑問。
Yes4 - "Cheeky." -厚顏無恥。
Yes5 - "I’ll consume the living and the dead." -我毀滅生存者和死亡者。
YesAttack1 - "Oblivion awaits." -赦免在等待。
YesAttack2 - "Feel the venom of Nerub." -感受Nerub的怨恨!
YesAttack3 - "Raid!" -襲擊!
Pissed1 - "The scourge will devour all." -天災將吞噬壹切!
Pissed2 - "The strands of destiny weave only a web of death." -命運之網,死亡之網。
Pissed3 - "It was good to be the king." -身為國王,感覺不錯。
Pissed4 - "Humans check in. They don't check out." -人類登記進來,卻不能登記離開。
Pissed5 - "I'm the fifth beatle." -我是第五只甲殼蟲。(我是第五位披頭士。*beatles,披頭士,甲客蟲,著名的四人樂隊*)
Pissed6 - "And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs." -他們說blizzard的遊戲沒有任何問題。
亡靈巫師 Necromancer
--------------------------
=建造音效=
- The shadows beckon! 影子在召喚!
=選定音效=
- The dead shall serve! 死者服從於我!
- The restless dead await! 無盡的死亡在等待!
- What does the shadow will? 何為影之意願?
- This better be good! 這最好有用!
=行動/執行動作音效=
- [屍體炸彈] Bloody corpses! 血之屍啊!(屍爆?早取消了啊) {證明我的觀點。不過,corpse explosion可是死靈法師的經典技能,當然,我是說在在暗黑破壞神裏(BLZ很能大串聯)}
- [召喚骷髏] Awaken! 蘇醒吧!
- Intriguing! 有趣
- For the Lich King!為了巫妖王!
- Let Darkness guide me! 黑暗,指引我吧!
- As the shadow wills! 服從影之意願!
=罵玩家音效=
- Every man lives, not every man truely dies! 每個人都生存過,但不是每個人都會真正死去!
- I love the dead... frequently! 我愛死屍……經常是
- I see undead people! 我看見亡靈啦~~ {Kuso!這個明顯和先知的那個“I see dead people”對著幹。對了,要在遊戲利用秘籍,輸入“iseedeadpeople”可不要加空格哦~}
- You smell something? Oh, its just the troops! 妳聞到什麽東西了嗎?啊,這就是軍隊!
- Right click for hot, undead action! 點右鍵觀看亡靈熱舞秀
Human人族
龍鷹 Dragon Hawk
--------------------------
Ready - "Glory to the blood elves." *roar* - 血精靈之榮耀!*龍鷹的嗷叫聲*
Warcry - "My fury is unleashed!" *roar* -釋放我的憤怒!*龍鷹的嗷叫聲*
What1 - "Prepare to fly." -準備飛行。
What2 - "What is it?" -什麽?
What3 - "Be quick human." *roar* -快些,人類。*龍鷹的嗷叫聲*
What4 - "My powers are ready." -我準備好了。
What5 - "Where must we fly?" -飛去哪裏?
Yes1 - "I fly." -我飛翔。
Yes2 - "The sky is mine" *roar* -天空由我掌管。*龍鷹的嗷叫聲*
Yes3 - "Winds guide me." -風指引著我。
Yes4 - "Clear the skies." -清除天空。
YesAttack1 - "Strike!" *roar* -攻擊!
YesAttack2 - "Choke on this." -讓妳窒息。
YesAttack3 - "Accept the pain." -接受痛苦吧。
YesAttack4 - "They shall all burn." *roar* -把他們燒成灰燼!*龍鷹的嗷叫聲*
YesAttack5 - "No retreat!" -不準退卻!
Pissed1 - "Permission to buzz the tower?" -允許逼近那座塔堡?
Pissed2 - "I'll hit the breaks, he'll fly right by." -我要踩剎車了,他正飛過來。
Pissed3 - "Tell Blizzard i'd make a great action figure." -告訴blizzard我想成為壹個偉大的角色。(遺言了。。)
Pissed4 - "That's right pal(adin)(他是分開念的), i am dangerous." - 是的同誌(pal) 聖騎士先生(paladin),我是危險的。
Pissed5 - "Get that filthy curser away from me!" -讓汙穢的詛咒遠離我!
Pissed6 - "We're currently hovering at a comfortable altitude of fifteen feet." -我們正在15英尺高度安然的盤旋。
Pissed7 - *baa* "Whats a mountain goat doing up here?" *splat* -*羊叫聲*怎麽這會有只野山羊?!*撞擊聲*
Pissed8 - *ahhhhh* "Drop the villager. Drop it. Drop it." *roar* *splat* -*慘叫聲*把村民扔下去,(非常得意輕松的語調)扔下去吧,扔下去吧。*村民咆哮聲**從很高處墜落聲*
破法者 Spell Breaker(有趣的是,在聲音文件裏,他的名字是bloodElfSpellThief,血精靈偷魔法者)
--------------------------
Ready - "I smell magic in the air." -空氣中有魔法的味道。
Warcry - (Elvish)
What1 - "I thirst for magic." -我渴求魔法。
What2 - "Be quick, time is mana." -快些,時間就是魔法。
What3 - "The blood elves await." -我們血精靈準備好了。
What4 - "Get on with it!" -開始吧。
Yes1 - "I'll handle it" -我能控制好。
Yes2 - "Easily done." -輕而易舉
Yes3 - "Watch and learn." -觀察,並學習
Yes4 - "Leave it to me" -讓我來做。
Yes5 - "Very clever." -很明智。
YesAttack1 - "For Quel'Thalas!" -為了奎爾·薩拉斯{高等精靈的祖國}!
YesAttack2 - "It's come to this!" -是時候了!
YesAttack3 - "Your magic is mine!" -妳的魔法是我的了!(魔法抓取)
Pissed1 - "Im a magic man. I've got magic hands." -我是魔法之男(覺得翻譯成魔法師沒味道)。我有魔法之手。
pissed2 - "I never stole any buffs. i got receipts for everything." 我從不錯偷來有害魔法,我這兒有清單。
Pissed3 - "I smell magic in the air. Or maybe BBQ." -空氣中有魔法的味道。呃也許是BBQ(碳烤肉)。
Pissed4 - "I stole your preciouses" -我偷了妳的珍愛。(指魔法)
Pissed5 - "Yeah, you can get a nickle for boosting starfall, but jacking heal's a ten day stint in county. Now lifting faery fire, they just let you go for that. It's not even worth the paperwork. But reincarnate! Man! That'll get you life."-(好象是在安慰壹個牧師。。)是的,放壹個starfall魔法妳可以得到5美分{開玩笑...!Starfall...太廉價了,明顯種族歧視(對暗夜)},顯然,但現在國家節省開支,壹個治愈魔法只有10美分。現在準備fearyfire(精靈之火)吧,他們正叫妳過去施放。的確,這還不如幹個文書工作。但這是新生!同誌,這讓妳生存。
BloodMage 血法師
--------------------------
Ready - "Burning to avenge" -燃燒,為了復仇。
Warcry - "By the blood of the high-born!" -為了高等精靈之血!
What1 - "Do you see something?" 妳看到什麽了嗎?
What2 - (Elvish) -(精靈語)
What3 - "Evil is near." -邪惡就在附近
What4 - "I am here, mortal." -我在這,人類。
What5 - "This battle bores me." -戰爭讓我厭倦
Yes1 - (Elvish)
Yes2 - "For my people." -為了我的人民
Yes3 - (Elvish)
Yes4 - "For now." -就是現在。
Yes5 - "Bah, childs play." -呸,小孩子的玩意兒。(這句話念得真的很有味道)
YesAttack1 - "I'll incinerate them." -我來把他們燒成灰燼。
YesAttack2 - "For Quel'Thalas!" -為了Quel'Thalas!(高等精靈國家)
YesAttack3 - "They shall burn" -他們該被燒盡。
Pissed1 - "The blood of the high-born is my birth right." -高等精靈之血是我出生的權利。
Pissed2 - "The ghosts of Quel'Thalas cry out for vengeance" -Quel'Thalas的靈魂在呼喊著復仇。
Pissed3 - "I find your insolence disturbing" -妳的傲慢讓人惡心。
Pissed4 - "If you dont master your anger, your anger will master you. I should know" -如果妳不能控制妳的憤怒,妳就會被妳的憤怒控制。我應該知道的。(卻沒有做到。。)
Pissed5 - "Hi. My... name is Roy. I'm a magic addict." *murmuring*"Hi Roy" -“hi,我的名字。。。是Roy,我為魔法癡迷”。*壹群人非常懶洋洋的打招呼聲*:“hi,Roy”。
Pissed6 - "My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood. Which can only be repaid with at leasttwiceas much blood. Or maybe three times as much blood. Like if you went to hell, and it was full of blood. And that blood was on fire. And it was raining blood. And maybe that would be enough blood. Ehh, but probably not."-(非常快和憤怒的語調)我的血液在為我族人的血液呼喊著復仇。至少必須用兩倍的血液來償還。或者是三倍的血液。而如果妳去了地獄,那兒整個世界都是血,並且是燃燒著的血,並且天空也在下血。而這可能就是足夠多的血了。呃,也許不是。。(果然是bloodmage,壹句話劈裏啪啦到處都是 blood。並且值得註意的是,這裏有個很有趣的地方:在twice之前有2個blood,在three之前有3個blood,將full和fire看成 four和five*諧音*,那麽full之前也是4個blood。而fire所指的‘that blood’,就是full後面的那個,正是第五個blood)。
Night Elf 暗夜精靈
守望者 Warden
--------------------------
Ready - "My prey is near." -我的獵物就在附近。
Warcry - "Justice has come." -審判降臨。 {啊,想到**坦克的:It's the day of judgement.}
What1 - "Have you reached a verdict?" -妳有判決了嗎?
What2 - "Let me investigate." -讓我來仔細調查
What3 - (Elvish)(精靈語)
What4 - (Elvish)(精靈語)
What5 - "I am the iron hand of justice." -我是司法(正義)的鐵碗。
Yes1 - "Let the hunt begin." -狩獵開始吧。
Yes2 - "Understood." -明白。
Yes4 - "I can taste their fear." -我能感覺到他們的恐懼。
Yes5 - "Justice shall be swift." -執法必須迅速。
YesAttack1 - "They shall not escape!" -他們決對逃脫不了!
YesAttack2 - "Let justice be served!" -為司法服務!
YesAttack3 - "I am the law." -我就是法律。
Pissed1 - "I shall be your executioner." -我會是妳的死刑執行者。
Pissed2 - "Only the guilty need fear me." -只有犯罪者需要對我感到恐懼。
Pissed3 - "Justice may be blind, but i'm not." -司法可能會盲目,但,我不會。
Pissed4 - "Truth, Justice and the Night Elf way." -執行真理,正義和夜精靈的路線(方法?)
Pissed5 - "You think you're above the law?" -妳認為妳能淩駕於法律之上?
Pissed6 - "What we have here is a failure to communicate." -我們在這所面對的是溝通的失敗(既然已經這樣,沒有溝通的必要了。)
Pissed7 - "I hold you in contempt." -對妳,我只有蔑視。(鄙視妳!!!:)
Pissed8 - "He's no good to me if he's dead." -他死了的話,對我毫無價值。(追殺狂。。。)