1.Did?they?wait?until?it?was?too?late?to?make?from?their?lives?even?one?iota?of?what?they?were?capable?他們是否虛度時光,到最後壹無所成?
2.seize?the?day,?boys,?make?your?lives?extraordinary.?及時行樂,孩子們,讓妳的生命超凡脫俗。
3.I?wanted?to?live?deep?and?suck?out?all?the?marrow?of?life!我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓!
4.But?poetry,?beauty,romance,?love,?these?are?what?we?stay?alive?for.但是詩,美,浪漫,愛,這些才是我們生存的原因。
5.Just?when?you?think?you?know?something,?you?have?to?look?at?it?in?another?way.當妳認為妳知道某件事時,必須再以不同角度看它。
6.Boys,?you?must?strive?to?find?your?own?voice.孩子們,妳們必須努力尋找自己的聲音。
7.Thoreau?said,?“Most?men?lead?lives?of?quiet?desperation.”梭羅說,“大多數人都生活在平靜的絕望中。”
8.To?be?a?sailor?of?the?world?bound?for?all?ports.做世界的水手,遊遍所有的港口。
9.Oh,?I?live?to?be?the?ruler?of?life,?not?a?slave.我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隸。
10.To?struggle?against?great?odds,?to?meet?enemies?undaunted.與逆境不屈抗爭,以無畏的氣勢面對敵人。
相關文章