當前位置:星座運勢大全官網 - 星座文化 - 我要找些《越獄》的經典臺詞

我要找些《越獄》的經典臺詞

這是壹部電影,這部電影中的經典臺詞舉例如下:

You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and I'm never going to see it again.別告訴我壹就這樣走出去而我卻再也看不到它了。(紋身店的老板對Michael的紋身贊不絕口)

There's good chance of that ,yes極有可能,沒錯。

Sir, you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag.Don't you think it would be better...?先生,妳的包裏已經有50萬刀了,妳不覺得...(趕緊閃)比較好麽?(比較搞笑,連銀行職員都開始幫壞人出主意了)

This is the police ,you are completely surrounded。put down your weapon,put down your weapon now!我們是警察,妳已經被完全包圍了。馬上放下武器(個人覺得ms在這裏把槍往地上壹丟的那個動作很帥。。。)

Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest我們很少見到在持槍搶劫案中主動要求不用辯護的。

Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice. take some additional time to consider your response.也許妳應該聽妳代理人的意見,再花店時間考慮壹下妳的答復。

We've been over this 我們不會再談論這個了

I've known you my entire life我認識妳這麽多年you don't have a violent bone in your body妳的骨子裏根本就沒有暴力。

I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me 請辯護律師不要打斷我。

Sentence to be carried out immediately.判決立即執行。(ms“順利入獄”)

All wings,guard coming out. 警衛各就各位。

I'm telling you ,the guard are the dirtiest thing in the whole place.The only difference between us and them is the badge.告訴妳吧,警衛是這裏最骯臟的團夥,我們跟他們的唯壹區別就是有沒有徽章。(裏面有些警衛的確不是甚麽好鳥)

I'm looking for someone,guy named Lincon Burrows.我在找壹個叫Lincon Burrows 的人。

Why you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow?為什麽妳這麽想見這個叫Burrows的人?

Because he's my brother.因為他是我哥哥。

But how did they get it wrong then?The courts, the appeals...但是他們怎麽會弄錯呢?法院,還有上訴...(Lincoln對Michael發誓說沒有殺人,Michael含淚問他哥哥。誰知道這後面有多大的壹個陰謀)

Don't know. All I keep thinking, looking back on it ,uh...I was set up.不知道,每當我回想事情的經過,嗯...我是被陷害的

I'm proposing to my girl, if you gotta know.告訴妳我在向我女朋友求婚,如果妳想知道的話

In a letter? 用信?

You got a better way?妳還有更好的方法麽?

Face-to-face works pretty good.面對面的話成功率很高哦。(Scure絕對是個癡情男)

Abruzzi,I need you to hire me a PI. 阿布,我要妳雇用我進PI。

Beat it(?不清楚具體是什麽意思,望高手指點。汗,這是老大出場的第壹句臺詞)

You got nothing I need.妳那沒我想要的東西。

Wouldn't be too sure of that.別太肯定了。(這時候MS拿出壹個紙鶴給阿布)

My mistake. Just what I need ... A duck? 我的錯,我要的是……壹只鴨子?

Tattoo looks fresh. 紋身剛紋了沒多久吧。(美女醫生出場,ps:原來fresh還可以這麽用)

M:What? Dr: Nothing.That was just my senior quote. M:That was you?This whole time ,I was thinking it was Gandhi. (Michael

Scofield為了得到醫生的信任花了不少心思,他在入獄前就知道了美女醫生的座右銘是甘地曾說過的壹句話。從這個橋段看,ms泡mm還是很有壹手的嘛)

"Trust me" means absolutely zero inside these walls.在這圍墻裏 相信我 這三個字完全等於零

He's got a lot of influence with the governor.他跟地方官的關系很鐵。

Michael. Why?

I'm getting you out of here。(兄弟倆在獄中相見)

Top of your class at Loyola,Magna cum laude,in fact.I can't help wondering what someone with your credentials is doing in a place like this. Loyola 大學的優等生,以優異成績畢業。我實在搞不懂想妳這樣的人怎麽會到這裏來。

Son, it's better for me to owe you one in here than you to owe me one. I can promise you that.孩子,我保證在這裏我欠妳壹個人情比妳欠我壹個人情要好很多。(Scofield拒絕了監獄長要他幫忙做泰姬陵模型的請求,監獄長很不高興)

It's pretty obvious to me you need some guidance.很明顯妳需要有人管教了。(Lincon的兒子LJ居然去販賣毒品)

You have got too much potential to be screwing up your life like this.妳會有太多的方法(潛力)來毀掉妳的生活。

It's not luck of the draw that you're in here with Lincoln.

The evidence was cooked.那些證據都是假的。(cook?)

What is it about the Burrows situation that I can help you with?關於burrows的案件我可以幫妳們什麽忙?

You have a habit of answering a question with a question.妳習慣用問題來回答問題And you have a way of asking questions that beg more questions.妳習慣用問題來問出更多問題。(特工為了盡早害死burrows,去找主教,主教與其針鋒相對)

I heard you are D.B. cooper.我聽說妳就是DBcooper。

Every new fish comes in here,first thing they hear is that Charles Westmoreland is DBcooper.每個新來的菜鳥進來聽到的第壹件事就是Charles Westmoreland是DBcooper

Behavior like that will not be tolerated in my prison我的監獄可不能容忍這種行為。(Michael為了進pi跟阿布老大沖突,引起了壹場騷亂,獄長如是說 )

It'd be a shame if the eighth wonder of the modern world collapsed because the stress is improperly propagated.如果世界八大奇跡之壹的泰姬陵因為壓力傳播不當而倒塌,那可真是太遺憾了。(Michael開始調監獄長的胃口了)

They're putting me to death, LJ.In a month's time ,I'll be dead.You get that?

You are already dead to me .(burrows當時聽到兒子說這樣的話 肯定很傷心吧)

Your body's reacting to the insulin like you're not a diabetic.妳的身體對胰島素有抵抗,似乎妳不是個糖尿病患者(裝糖尿病患者,虧他想得出來啊)

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。

You've seen the blueprints.妳看過設計圖紙了? Better than that,I've got them on me .不止是看過,我把圖紋在身上了。Are you kidding me? Am I supposed to be seeing something here?妳在開玩笑吧,我應該看出點什麽來麽? Look closer.再仔細看